The Institute Hosts Focus Groups
A focus group is a set of two or more people, open to faculty and graduate students, organized around a particular research interest within the scope of the Institute’s mission statement. Activities of focus groups may include organizing periodic discussions, symposia, seminars, and occasional conferences, and the sponsoring of outside visitors to the Institute.
- Decision Making Focus Group
- Music Learning, Perception, and Cognition Focus Group
- Scientific Study of Values Focus Group
- Evolution and Cognition Focus Group
- Evolutionary Medicine Group
- War, Religion, and Evolution Focus Group
The Institute Hosts Research Groups
A research group is a set of two or more people, open to faculty and graduate students, organized around a collaborative, interdisciplinary project. Activities of a research group may include meetings, discussions, and applying for internal and/or external funding. Research groups are encouraged to compete for competitive ICDS research funds or seed money.